Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 6, 2015

How I Make $1000 A Day From Udemy Courses - No Advertising!

Standard

Course Description

Come with me on a journey to Udemy fast-track wealth ... in only 3 hours!
UPDATES: I made over $32,000 in March and another $32,000 in Feb, over $29,000 in January, over $32,000 in December and over $34,000 in November - all simply by following this course, with no selling, no marketing, no advertising. Nothing.
Over 20,000 students have already enrolled - and have left over 300 x full 5 Star ecstatic reviews because it works. And the course has been fully updated for May 2015.
Have you heard of my "Udemy Secrets"?
I've been making an amazing amount from my Udemy courses each month, since I started to experiment with what REALLY works.
My experiments have really paid off ... and those that worked are now revealed here for the very first time.
I now average $1,000 every day, $7,000 every week,$30,000 every month - and that is net to me, not my total sales ... it's the cash I actually receive in my hand!
And that's not just one freak week! That's every week, week after week after week.
In January 2014, before I started following this course, I only made $700 - by following this course, that's now increased, month-by-month, to over $33,000 in Feb 2015!
So, I know these experiments now work - all my earnings are shown in the free preview in Lectures, incidentally, below!
Every single technique which I reveal in this course is easy to put into place in minutes - and can give youinstant returns.
Nothing is kept secret - I reveal all I know ... and as I test even more things, those that are successful are added to the course - at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow and grow.
As well as the Udemy 30 day guarantee, you have my personal promise that you will be wowed and delighted by what you'll learn in the next 2 hours ... and you'll be kicking yourself if you already have a Udemy course and have been missing out on fabulous potential earnings.
What this course is not:
I do not cover items that are freely published by Udemy as these are available for free from Udemy. I present you with real evidence of what works to get views which turn into sales which turn into repeat sales.
I will not "look at your course" and "tell you what's wrong". I don't know your niche or your knowledge - and it would be reckless of me to advise you. You must have something (anything!) you can teach. Oh, and I never appear on camera - and you don't need to either!
I won't teach you anything that in any way breaks Udemy's terms, rules, conditions etc, whether they are written or implied - I value my Udemy earnings too much!
This course is not backed or produced by Udemy - it's all my own work ... but the excellent Udemy staff are there to help you, too, of course!
But, if you want my personal "insider" information - remember I've earned $185,000 in the last 6 months for minimal work, including over $32,000 in December and over $29,000 in January and now over $32,000 in Feb and another $32,000 in March 2015, (and I now work for no more than an hour a day) - you need to get this course now ... right this minute.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you money ....
Enrol now!
Full details

What are the requirements?

  • Any computer, a microphone, some knowledge of a subject ... and this course!
  • There's no need to film yourself or appear in your course - I never do this!

What am I going to get from this course?

  • Over 43 lectures and 3 hours of content!
  • Know the hidden secrets of how to easily create and run a hugely successful Udemy course
  • Substantially increase your Udemy earnings
  • Understand why people would buy your course - with this knowledge you can increase your student numbers considerably
  • Learn a "magic word" that you must follow for amazing Udemy success
  • Increase your Udemy student numbers many times over
  • Learn how to price your course for the highest earnings
  • Learn the super secret way to beat the pirates
  • Learn why refunds are wonderful
  • Learn the secrets to interacting with your students
  • Learn an amazing microphone secret
  • Learn the wonderful free way to get the best performing course thumbnail
  • Learn what no-one has realised about course reviews
  • You do not need a camera - I never use one

What is the target audience?

  • Anyone who teaches - or wants to teach - on Udemy ... and make good money
  • Anyone, young or old, from anywhere in the world, who wants to share their knowledge
  • Anyone who wants to very quickly improve an existing Udemy course
  • This course does not include anything at all on advertising or promoting your course - I never do this as its not essential ... providing you follow the course!

Curriculum

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét